Mixed Martial Arts0
“Learn How To Fight Like A Real MMA Fighter While Getting In The Best Shape Of Your LIFE! “
So Does this Stuff work?
Ask your self this question..
If some one told you they could give you something that would change your life for the better along with health, your fitness level, confidence, discipline, and turn you into a Ultimate Fighting Machine in the process would you try it? If you said yes, then what would you do if they gave you 30 Day Free trial of the miracle product? Would you give it a shot? Well, that is what we are offering! Not just one day free or one week free but a FREE 30 Day Trial! It is yours to keep at no cost or obligation! We are the ONLY GYM in the Bay Area to do this! Come see why this is so popular and why everyone is doing it!
Call now to start Today!
How is Mindset Martial Arts Martial Arts Training Center different from other schools?
It seems like every where you look, Martial Arts school are saying they teach MMA or BJJ now a days. In all actuality most of these schools have very little or sometimes even no actual experience in any of these disciplines. Often they are Karate or Taekwondo schools that just added BJJ or MMA on their sign. There are academies who have never actually been taught Jiu-Jitsu by an actual Jiu-Jitsu instructor. Others will actually say they are MMA fighters when in all reality they are bar fighters with no formal training.
Heres what a class looks Like
“We Take You From Beginner to Advanced in 5 Easy Steps”
This is how we do it..
Injury Preventive MMA Conditioning:
The first thing we start with is a scientifically proven method designed to prevent injury that includes:
- Develop core abdominal strength
- Strengthen muscles
- Strengthen ligaments in the knees, arms, shoulders
- Increase balance
- Increase endurance, stamina, reflexes
- Develop muscle memory and motor skills
Learn Proper Striking – Here’s where you learn the fundamental of how to fight Mixed Martial Arts:
- Learn why its easier to knockout an opponent with proper technique instead strength and power
- Learn correct kicking technique
- Discover how to throw combination blows to help end fights
- How to use the gym equipment correctly and efficiently
- Learn how to work with focus pads and mitts
Learn Submission Grappling – In this step you will learn how to use take-downs to bring your opponent to the ground as well as how to defend yourself on the ground. Furthermore, once on the to ground learn how to finish the fight if your opponent is on top of you.
- Learn how to apply a submission technique while an opponent is on top of you that can render an attacker unconscious
- Learn how to use your opponents leverage and power against them
- Find and develop the style that best suits your individual body type and preference
- Learn how to defend yourself against being taken down
- Learn effective wrestling take-downs that can end fights
Train in Live Sparing Matches – After and only after the instructors have assessed your skills,you will begin to start sparing and participate in carefully structure and highly controlled sparing sessions. Which can Involve:
- Kickboxing with take-downs
- Specific fight position scenarios
- Ground and pound simulation
- Pure submission wrestling sparing
- Mixed Martial Arts Sparring
Practice makes perfect they say “Repetition is the father of learning.”
“Our system here at Mindset Martial Arts Martial Arts Training Center helps you ‘Get It’ and over time ‘It’ becomes easy.”
Dont Miss This LIMITED TIME offer! Now you can take ANY of your classes with our HOT Winter Deals!
Call now to start Today!
Kids Classes too!